I gulped and used the stamp anyway (from Label Love by Altenew). I love the crisp lines of the sentiment with the soft curves of the background.
How I Made the Card:
1. Making the background was fun -- and easy. Using cream card stock (Recollections from Michaels), stamped an Impression Obsession background with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder (more on that stuff on Sunday...).
2. Sponged Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and set aside.
3. Stamped the sentiment and embossed in clear. Cut.
4. Decided the background needed a bit of the purple ink so I swiped it over parts of the background.
5. Adhered as shown (sentiment popped up).
MOOD WHEN DONE = Celebratory