Made this for someone who inspires me all the time, both in card making and otherwise. This may be showing up in your mail box!
1. The set that came with the Simon Says Stamp August card kit, Ice Cream Dreams, has this little circle with the heart.
2. Stamped a bunch of times with different shades of pink and orange and punched out a pile.
3. Moved them around until I was happy with the color placement. Added an Altenew sentiment.
4. Before I adhered the sentiment, decided it needed something black to make the other colors pop. This is where things usually go wrong...
5. Took a scrap of black card stock and shaved a sliver with my paper trimmer. Was going for the "one heart connected to another" -- may be an overreach here! HA.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Inspired!