Lots of fun making this. Since the process isn't obvious, it's detailed below.
Entering this card in the Virginia View's Challenge #10.
How I Made This Card:
1. Cut out Mistletoe with the Silhouette onto white paper.
2. Sponged with Ranger Distress inks, and stamped the bottom of the petals with Waltzingmouse Vintage Christmas Backgrounder in Encore Gold ink. Painted a bit with Peerless watercolors while the gold ink was still wet, which smeared most of the background. But that is ok because the bottom has a nice golden touch.
3. Stamped a circle background with Hero Arts pink neon ink stamped off once and Hero Arts Brush Strokes. Love that set.
4. Assembled by covering the background with vellum that's a bit larger than the background and tying the mistletoe with twine.
5. Made sentiment with a Dymo Label Maker (obsessed with this thing).
6. Flicked some pink and black paint onto a white card.
7. Adhered it all.
MOOD WHEN DONE = I feel pretty, I feel witty, I feel....
HUSBAND'S COMMENT = Haven't given it to him yet....