And here's a few pictures and "talk" to describe the process I used.
1. Opened up a Blossom Paper Source envelope so that I would have thinner paper for the monograms.
2. Stamped the "n" monogram in Versamark, embossed with Paper Source white embossing powder and die cut. Found this wood mounted stamp at Paper Source (yes, I am a 5 minute walk away....).
3. Stamped typing paper with Impression Obsession Diagonal Stripes in Versamagic Pixie Dust (perfect match with the Blossom line).
4. Put it all together using these Blossom A2scalloped flat note cards from Paper Source and matching envelopes. Those pre cut scalloped flat cards come in a lot of beautiful colors.
5. Thinking about how to package these....
MOOD WHEN DONE = Stylish
Stamps: Paper Source Old Claude "n", Impression Obsession Diagonal Lines Cover a Card
Paper: Paper Source White and Blossom
Ink: Versamagic Pixie Dust, Versamark
Other: Paper Source White Embossing Powder, Sizzix Circle Die, Clear and Simple Stamps A2 envelope liner die, adhesive, paper trimmer