Friday, February 28, 2014
Here's the simplest of cards, perhaps one that a non stamper would love!
1. Cut up the I love you sentiment from Avery Elle Handwritten Notes (love this font!).
2. Stamped in Versamark on watercolor paper and embossed with white powder.
3. Wet the paper with water.
4. Ran an SU bright pink marker on a block and picked up the ink with a wet paint brush and spread over the words. Because the paper was wet, the ink just flowed.
5. Cut with scissors -- no measuring as I did not want a "perfect" look.
6. Adhered each word onto a dark gray card.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy!