I kept Lisa's perfect layout but don't have a tag die (more on that next Sunday...) so used my Silhouette to cut out a tag. I also don't have the Mama Elephant set Lisa used (although would love to get it.) Decided to substitute a solid flower and vamp up the color palette.
Here's how I started. Grabbed my bag of green and red inked sponges. (I store my sponges in zip loc sandwhich bags -- poked some holes in the bags so the air escapes and they store flat. By using sponges, I've avoided buying the Ranger tool for sponging Distress Inks. It looks great but I find cutting up sponges works just fine.)
I placed the stamp next to the tag. Sponged the tag in green and raspberry, aiming for the spots on the tag where I thought the flower would go.
Perfection not needed here. In fact, it would spoil the result.
I added a background from Impression Obsession at the bottom of the tag to form a border and stamped a sentiment from an Altenew set in the same raspberry distress ink.
Flicked some ink with a paint brush on the card, in the same direction that Lisa did -- from top left to bottom right -- to help the eye go in that direction toward the tag and sentiment.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Cheery
Thanks, Lisa. You may not know it but your work certainly inspires me. And I didn't spend a dime doing it.