A summery lime, just to give a bow to the soon departing summer. . .
How I Made This Card:
1. Cut and scored A Muse Studio card stock into an A2 card, setting aside the remaining half sheet to cut the monogram letters and the envelope liner. This cardstock is white on the other side, so no need to line the inside of the card with white.
2. Stamped white stripes and embossed in white.
3. Cut out initials with Silhouette.
4. Adhered initials to form my monogram on card.
5. Stamped screen image onto card stock with white ink. Because I did not emboss, however, the white ink is more pale and the look more subtle.
6. Die cut envelope liner and adhered to white envelope.
1. Stamp the stripes so your eye goes from the top left to the bottom right. This is consistent with the way we read.
2. You'll get a crisper set of stripes if you use Versamark, rather than a white ink, before you emboss.
And since I liked the first card ....
MOOD WHEN DONE = Freaking Out. After 36 years, Friday was my last day as a lawyer. I start a new job on Monday. (Same agency, different office). Apparently, I like change!
Stamps: Impression Obsession Diagonal Lines and Screen Cover a Card
Ink: Hero Arts Unicorn and Versamark (Versamark on the lime)
Card Stock: A Muse Studio
Other: Silhouette, paper trimmer, glue pen, Paper Source White embossing powder, heat gun, Clear and Simple Stamps A2 envelope liner, Paper Source envelope, double sided tape