No apologies for rarely posting. Insert the usual reasons....
Here's a close up of the sentiment.
Love this fun little card. And so simple to make. Not. for. me.
1. Patterned paper. Easy. Cut and adhere to card.
2. Stamp the sentiment and trim. Pain to trim. Too small to cut with a trimmer and hand cutting not perfect.
3. Adhere to center of card. Missed.
4. Trim card to make the sentiment in the center.
5. Search for little heart die. Oh yeah. Don't have one.
6. Stamp heart and hand trim. Not perfect either.
7. Adhere heart and add glossy accents to it. Pop the bubble. Yes, I do not shake the bottle.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Love the card and loved making it, imperfections and all.