Needed a thank you card for some friends who hosted us at their Cape Cod home. Heavenly.
How I Made the Card:
1. Wrote out Thanks on the Silhoutte/Cameo. Before I separated the word from the mat, colored with Copics.
2. Removed word from mat and then trimmed by hand. Rarely get a perfectly clean cut, so a bit of sharp scissor surgery is necessary. (One reason why dies are nicer -- but cost a bundle.)
3. Adhered to a Kraft A2 card.
4. Colored copy paper with Copics for an envelope liner. Remembered that I did not have Kraft envelope. (I think I do, but not sure where!)
5. Remembered that I have the W R Memory Keepers Envelope Maker and took it out of the package and made the Kraft envelope. The result is ok but needed to trim the card a bit to fit. I've read that making these envelopes requires a few adjustments as you learn.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Relaxed
Settled on a new blog design, which I did myself courtesy of the free Pic Monkey program. There are a lot of tutorials on line on how to make a blog header with this program. Fun and beats paying someone else.