Catalog arrived yesterday. I remember when I would carry it around like a kid's security blanket, examining every page for hidden gems. I miss those days. I miss hanging around Splitcoast all the time and knowing folks. I hate change!
Enough with the memory lane. Here are my top ten fave products from the 2014 - 2015 catty:
10. Little Buddy Birthday -- the cuteness speaks to my inner child.
9. Handcarved Background -- imagining it embossed and watercolored. I have a million ideas on how to use this.
8. Tag A Bag Gift Boxes -- comes with a clear acetate slip off cover, for my imaginary gifts of cookies that I may make someday. It could happen!
7. Polka Dot Impressions Folder -- love the large dots. Inking the inside of the folder would work.
6. Forever Florals -- I'm a sucker for flowers and the sentiment is "normal" (you know what I mean!)
5. Kind Koala -- one stamp. cute, no issues with lining up and the sentiment is perfect. And I can color it. Or not. Paper piece. Etc.
4. White Vellum Cardstock -- the best I've found. Thick enough to emboss.
3. Clear Mount Blocks -- (I have one and it is sooo comfortable)
2. Cardstock -- still my favorite. easy to hand cut, die cut, fold, crease, stamp, and cut with the silhouette
1. And my favorite product in the catalog is:
Draw The Line
It's is photopolymer! It's photopolymer! Make plaids, backgrounds, color, emboss, etc. Love this set.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Coveting